Carbon Monoxide Detectors In Grand Rapids, MI
An important line of defense for the ones you love.
Not too long ago, carbon monoxide detectors were only for people who had sophisticated alarm systems in their homes. Today most every family is aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and have at least one CO detector in their home. The smartest families have CO detectors installed on every level of their home, including one next to their heating equipment. This is the safest way to protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning.
Schaafsma Heating and Cooling knows the importance of having an effective carbon monoxide detector that alarms you to all levels of Carbon Monoxide. Consumer's must be careful when purchasing these units from any major retailer. Most store brands do not alarm a homeowner until levels reach 60 Parts Per Million.