100% Money Back Guarantee for Grand Rapids, MI Area Residents
Schaafsma Heating and Cooling guarantees that during the entire first year, if for any reason you, the original purchaser, are not 100% satisfied with the performance, of the equipment, our service, or even our people, we will remove the system within 30 days of your request and cheerfully refund the entire amount of your investment. * For this to apply the main piece of equipment in your system must be a Bryant Air Conditioner or Furnace and subject to the conditions and limitations listed below. This guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original installation date. This guarantee is non-transferable.
Conditions and Limitations
1) This offer is applicable only to homeowner's personal residence. Not applicable to any rental or commercial properties in residences which the owner is not the primary resident.
2) Amount shown in the Covered Refund Amount on the form of the purchase price to be refunded by the dealer in the event the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is executed.
3) Homeowner is responsible for painting, patching or restoration work in the event that the Bryant system is removed.
4) Owner must provide access for the system to be removed weekdays between 8am & 5pm.
5) Covered Refund Amount is based on labor and material necessary for the installation of the Bryant system only. Additional items would remain on the premises, i.e. ductwork, electrical/plumbing upgrades, registers, grills and fees, permits and finance charges are not subject to refund.
6) Owner agrees to allow a Bryant customer assurance representative and the installing dealer a reasonable number of attempts and ample time for the resolution of the dissatisfaction or for the approval of the eventual removal of the system.
7) Regardless of the retention of the original system the new system will be removed free of charge if no satisfaction is reached.
8)Homeowner understands and agrees that the installing contractor is an independent contractor and is not an agent of Bryant Heating and Cooling.
9) This guarantee does not cover, and neither the installing dealer nor Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems are responsible for, the cost to replace or reinstall owner's original equipment.
If you have signed up for the 100% Back Guarantee a form will come with your final paperwork for purchase of new Bryant equipment. If you have misplaced your original form you may contact our office for a copy by calling 616.458.7304