Reasons Our Grand Rapids Area Clients Need Air Purifiers:
- People spend 75-90% of their time indoors. Exposure to airborne contamination is considerable.
- 50% of all major office buildings have contaminated heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC). If not properly maintained, they are a hotbed for growth of molds and bacteria.
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day. Children inhale more particles for their size then adolescents or adults.
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma; about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in one ounce of dust.
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day.
Indoor Air Pollutants
There are 3 types of indoor air pollutants - Particulates, microbials and gases. Therefore, in order to make an apples-to-apples comparison, we must compare what each type of indoor air quality product is attempting to do.
There is an industry rule of thumb:
- "If it is alive you have to kill it."
- "If it is dead you have to trap it."
Meet the Air Scrubber Plus
- Air Scrubber Plus reduces dangerous airborne contaminants
- Protects your home and family
- Unparalleled health benefits
Air Scrubber Plus® is a revolutionary new system designed to help eliminate indoor air quality risks by reducing air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), cigarette smoke, dust, pollen, mold, odor-causing bacteria, and odors caused by pets and cooking.
Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ technology cleans, freshens, and purifies the air using specialized germicidal UV light waves along with a proprietary catalytic process that creates enviroscrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen, just like nature’s outdoor scrubbers.