Your duct system functions as the respiratory system of your home. When it becomes contaminated and congested, it should be cleaned so it can "breathe" normally and efficiently. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it may be time to have your air duct system professionally cleaned.
1. Does anyone in the house have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
2. Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems at night or in the morning?
3. Is there a smoker in the house?
4. Do you have dogs, cats, or other pets?
5. Do you notice "musty or "stale" odors when the furnace or air conditioner runs?
6. Do you notice dust on your furniture shortly after cleaning?
7. Does it seem like there is not enough air flow coming from your vents?
8. Is your furnace equipped only with a standard throw-away fiberglass filter?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may need to have your ducts professionally cleaned. Please call us or contact us by clicking below!